Tuesday 27 November 2012
0 comments

Galsxy S3 Jelly Bean Update

17:29

Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean (AOSP) available, at least for the international GT-I9300 version-



Those of you that can’t wait to experience Google’s latest mobile OS version, Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean, on Samsung’s latest flagship handset, the Galaxy S3, should know that the Jelly Bean AOSP port is already available for the international version of the Galaxy S3 version, the GT-I9300 model.
AOSP is short for Android Open Source Project, which means the Jelly Bean version developed for the Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 model is based on the Jelly Bean open source code, and therefore does not include any custom user interfaces or crapware apps.
All the hard work has been performed by xda-developers recognized member Faryaab, and there’s a detailed tutorial already available for anyone interested in installing Jelly Bean AOSP on the Galaxy S3 and enjoying a pure Google Android experience:
This ROM is built entirely from Google’s JellyBean source code. I’m actually working on my upcoming ROM “SuperNexus”. So I just compiled a pure AOSP JellyBean for the Galaxy S3 so i know that I can add support of it in my SuperNexus ROM. This ROM might only get 1-2 more updates because I will release SuperNexus very soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
Top