Install ClockworkMod Recovery In Galaxy S-5:-
ClockworkMod is a popular recovery tool that allows you to install custom firmware, mods on your Android device along with helping you to tweak the system settings, creating backups and more. The latest CWM Recovery 6 has now been released for Samsung Galaxy S5.
Prerequisites install CWM Recovery 6 on Samsung Galaxy S5:-
:->Create a backup of all important data in your Galaxy device.
:->Download and install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy S5 G900T in your computer.
:->Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S5 carries more than 80% of charge
How to install CWM Recovery 6 on Samsung Galaxy S5 G900T:-
Required files: Download ClockworkMod Recovery 6 from this link. Extract the files. Also, download v3.09 from here.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy S5 off and boot it in Download Mode: press and hold Volume Down and Home buttons together, then press Power key until you see the Android bot. Press Power key again to confirm.
- Launch Odin on your computer and connect your Galaxy S5 to PC using a USB cable.
- Once successfully connected (ID:COM will turn yellow), click on the PDA / AP button on Odin.
- Locate the recovery file extracted earlier.
- Don’t touch any other settings except ensuring to check Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
- Click on the START button to initiate the process.
- After the installation process is finished successfully, your Samsung Galaxy S5 will reboot into Recovery mode and install root packages.
- The ID:COM port will turn green and you will get the Home screen on your Galaxy S5. Now you can disconnect your smartphone from PC.