Samsung's 5th SmartPhone of its Galaxy S Series is - Galaxy S5. As we already post about The Five Best custom for samsung galaxy S5 that will make your S5 looks different. the Smartphone Already get an update of Android Latest OS Kitkat. And now we brought to a simple procedure to roo your Galaxy S5.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 :-
- Run Odin 3
- Click PDA button and find CF-Auto-Root-klte-kltexx-smg900f.tar.md5
- Make sure only auto reboot and F.reset time that checked
- Power Off your Samsung Galaxy S5
- Boot in download mode, press and hold Power + Home + Volume[+] Buttons, and release them after you saw warning in your screen
- Using USB cable, connect Galaxy S5 to your PC/Laptop
- Wait until Odin3 recognize your device, then click start
- Flashing progress may took time, be patience
- After Flashing complete, you will saw “PASS” in ODIN3 and the device will reboot.